Do you want to fulfill a central role within an international company? Do you like to work closely with account managers and sales directors and do you have commercial interest? For an international company in Dordrecht we are looking for an Account Support executive.
During your period it will not be possible to take vacations in September, October, November and December. This is because of the peak in work during those months.
If you’re interested in this role (and are fine with having no vacation for 4 months), please read further for more information!
what we offer
- Salary:€ 2700 / € 2900
- Temporary period(6 months)
- 36 hours a week
- Hybrid work: two mandatory days at the office
who are you
You like to fulfill a commercial and supporting role. Customer satisfaction is very important for you. Besides that you work accurate and take care of a good administration. You like to work together in a team, but you can also work on your own. Working at an international organization is the perfect environment for you.
September through February are the busiest months within the company, so you have to be able to step right in and you are not afraid to ask any questions.
These are the most important requirements for these positions:
- In possession of a Bachelor or Master Degree
- You have excellent knowledge of (Salesforce) CRM system and safeguard data quality in CRM
- You have strong numeracy skills and you are customer minded
- In this role you need to be able to work effective with internal and external stakeholders
- You are fluent in English (both written and oral)
- Fluent in French (written and oral) is a big plus
- Experience with time and project management
- Proficiency with MS-Office, particularly MS Excel
what will you do
As an Account Support Executive you fulfill a central role within the company. You work closely with the sales team, the customers and other internal stakeholders. Together you prepare subscription (license) agreements for new and renewal business for online products. All in an accurate way and in line with established targets. In doing so, the goal is to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction in managing internal and external relationships.
The most common (daily) tasks are:
- You provide the sales team with customer information (for example usage stats and entitlements)
- You prepare renewals for license agreements and sales planning
- You manage and update renewals. In doing so, you report to the sales team.
- You coordinate all customer correspondence and agreements within your assigned international region
- You proactively communicate with customers, align new contract terms&agreed fees
- You generate reports and analysis on renewal sales progress for your assigned region
- You stay in close contact with subscription agents to pursue deals
where will you work
You are going to work for an academic publisher. The work atmosphere is pleasant: you work closely with sales managers and other colleagues. You have contact with people from all over the world. At this moment you can work from home, but with two mandatory days at the office.
Are you interested in this role? Apply now and we will be in contact with you.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.