Are you interested in product management? Do you enjoy collaborating with several departments? And would you like to work in an innovative environment? Then we might be looking for you!
what we offer
- Salary based on skills and experience
- Temporary contract (at least until January)
who are you
You like to work proactively and are keen to learn and develop. Additionaly:
- You speak and write English fluently;
- You are skilled at collaborating with several departments;
- You have experience working with MS Office;
- You are a quick learner;
- You are interested in product management.
what will you do
As an assistant product manager, you support implementing the strategic and business plans. You also set-up new commercial products in different systems and manage the introduction phase. Additionaly, you:
- support analyzing the product portfolio and the product life cycles and drive follow-up initiatives;
- take care of the relevant product documentation and keep specifications up to date;
- actively engage in product development projects, such as innovation and business improvement;
- support customers and internal stakeholders with product related questions;
- support regulatory registrations and compliance in various countries;
- initiate, coordinate and/or participate in business process projects.
where will you work
Corbion uses their unique expertise in fermentation and other processes to deliver sustainable solutions for the preservation of food and food production, health, and our planet. Would you like to work for this innovative company? Feel free to contact us, using the contact details below.
Are you the right candidate for this position? We would love to hear from you!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.