Do you want to work for a international pharmaceutical employer? Are you looking for a challenging position within the Quality Control? Do you have a ‘can do’ state of mind? Then continue reading about this opportunity as Associate Scientist at Janssen Vaccines!
what we offer
- Starting salary from€ 2716,- based on experience
- Challenging position within Quality Control
- Located at the science park in Leiden
- Working towards a permanent contract
- Fulltime position for 40 hours a week
- Janssen Vaccines is part of Johnson&Johnson
who are you
Do you recognize yourself in the following aspects
- You have a completed MLO, HLO or Bachelor education within Biology, Chemistry, Life science or compatible (this position is not open for candidates with a master’s degree).
- You have at least 2 years of experience working in a diagnostic and/or pharmaceutical environment
- Experience with GLP or GMP is beneficial
- It is important that you can speak, write, read and understand English and Dutch
- You are accurate, pro-active and work well in a team
what will you do
As a Associate Scientist within the Method Development team of Janssen Vaccines you will preform routine testing for quality control purposes. The Analyses and techniques you will preform within this position are: HPLC/ UPLC, CE, liquid chromatography, capillary electrophoresis, FFF-MALS, dynamic light scattering, and analytical ultracentrifugation.
- Actively apply and share technical expertise in biophysical technologies
- Assisting in writing and updating of test methods and standard operating procedures and participate in discussion of findings during method development and troubleshooting
- Provide support to the laboratory by performing operational tasks such as equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Accurate completion of documentation such as assay run sheets, laboratory notebooks and GMP documentation.
- Support the management of an efficient lab organisation
where will you work
The Method Development team is a young and dynamic group (26 team members), which is part of Analytical Development (AD), responsible for developing methods to characterize our gene therapy products. Together, we use biophysical, biological- and biochemical technologies to assess quantity, potency, purity, and identity characteristics of our advanced therapy products, using viral vectors, plasmids and RNA. We have a pivotal role between the regulatory authorities, quality unit and process development.
- On top of your salary you will receive 5.5% ADV allowance and travel allowance
- Free online training by GoodHabitz
- To apply for this job it is important to have a European passport or a valid work permit for working in the Netherlands
Are you interested in this position as Associate Scientist within the Method Development Department? Then apply directly!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.