At Ethicon, Johnson&Johnson, we are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Data Analyst intern to join our team. As a Data Analyst, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the medical sector and healthcare.
what we offer
- €650 compensation
- Dynamic internship at a top healthcare company.
- Learn from experienced professionals
- Positive impact in the healthcare sector
who are you
- Enrolled in a relevant university program, such as Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a similar field of study.
- Strong analytical thinking and an affinity for data analysis.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Independent and proactive.
what will you do
As a Data Analyst intern, you will take on the challenge of exploring how data analysis and artificial intelligence (AI) can enhance daily operations in hospitals. You will work with our team to identify specific healthcare pathways that can benefit from data-driven optimizations, ranging from optimizing surgery schedules to coordinating intake interviews and MRI appointments.
- Identifying opportunities for the use of data analysis and AI in healthcare.
- Engaging in discussions with hospitals departments, to understand their specific needs and translate them into practical solutions.
where will you work
Johnson&Johnson is a global leader in the healthcare industry with a mission to improve and extend lives. Ethicon, as one of the companies within the Johnson&Johnson family, plays a crucial role in providing innovative healthcare solutions, including medical devices and surgical technologies.
Ben je geïnteresseerd? Voldoe je aan het profiel en denk jij deze stageplek met veel enthousiasme te kunnen vervullen? Dan nodigen we je graag uit te reageren! Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Je ontvangt uiterlijk in week 41 een reactie van onze kant.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.