As an Agent – Customs Brokerage (Declarant) you contribute to a strong relationships with customs officers.
At this company you can expect more! We are looking for an Declarant, so do you want to work at this amazing company in Barendrecht? Apply!
what we offer
- 38,75 hours a week
- €2.500-€3.250 liggen afhankelijk van de ervaring
- A personalized development plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan andbenefit package
- Vast contract and opportunities within the company
who are you
As Agent – Customs Brokerage (Declarant) you have effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively. communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results. You act as the liaison between the customs authorities (or other government agencies and customers).
Understanding department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency.
- 6 months to 1 year related logistics experience and/or training is preferred;
- You’re a flexible and hard worker, no 9-5 mentality;
- Pro-active and strong organizational skills;
- Proficient in Word, Excel, email and various PC based software;
- Be able to write and speak in English and Dutch;
- Team player support colleagues to achieve their goal.
what will you do
You ensure the proper and timely movement and clearance of freight, while providing an exceptional customer service within the Customs Brokerage department.
Assist with verification of customs declaration information and the submission of such to the customs authority. You do this well interact with customs inspections or present and clarify documents authorities when such are requested.
- Ensure smooth and timely customs process flow ,NCTS/AGS Export/AGS Import;
- Ensure accurate and timely client billing;
- Key and Release all air, ocean and truck files according to KPI and customer requirements in compliance with all rules and regulations;
- Verify documents received for Import and Export customs purposes are compliant and correct;
- Interact with our customers in arranging their international shipments, meeting exceeding customer service standards;
- Keep up to date on all regulatory requirements governing;
- Recognize possible risks for both our customer as for Expeditors;
- Involve management accordingly in case of any escalations.
where will you work
“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
This company employs more than 15,000 trained professionals in a worldwide network of over 300 locations across six continents.
The services include the consolidation and forwarding of air or ocean freight, customs brokerage, vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, time-definite transportation, order management, warehousing, distribution and customized logistics solutions.
- “You’d be surprised how far we’ll go for you;”
- International trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems:
- They believe our employees are our greatest competitive advantage, by focusing on our values and culture.
Herken jij jezelf hierin? Heb je interesse in deze functie? Aarzel dan niet en solliciteer direct!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.