The Manufacturing Automation or Execution Systems department is a dedicated team of enthusiastic and skilled Automation professionals with various technical expertise. Responsibility lies in the (support of) implementation, validation, qualification and maintenance of the ISA-95 level 1 and 2 manufacturing automated systems and applicable interfaces and level 3 recipe content for the Leiden manufacturing facility. We ensure that automated systems are fit for intended use and follow applicable regulatory requirements (e.g. cG(a)MP) and company manufacturing standards throughout the entire system life cycle.
what we offer
- €650 gross per month
- Leiden – the Netherlands
- Learn and grow your potential
- Pharma manufacturing&Integrated data management
who are you
We are looking for 4 bright BSc. or MSc. interns that are enthusiastic about how best to let the data‘speak’ to drive to manufacturing process optimization. Key topics would be: reduce data process calculation times by design, investigate best ways for data integration and integrated execution systems, explore best practices on Power BI tool for data management, or build a knowledge platform ondata tools and best practices We currently have the following projects. Based on changing business needs, the project subject may vary slightly.
- You are a bachelor or a master’s student at a university in the Netherlands;
- You are following a MSc study in Life Science and Technology, Chemical Engineering, Bio-medical Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy or related
- Available from 1 February 2024 (startdate is negotiable till 15 February 2024)
- You are available for at least 6 months (longer is possible);
- You are willing to work at least 4 days a week from the Leiden office.
what will you do
This are two example from projects we had on this department in the past:
1. We are on a journey toward Industry 5.0, heading toward an adaptive plant. This includes that the several execution systems need to mature to a level that they can communicate with each other. How best to make the next steps in this integration? And what should we change by design of our architecture or orchestration.
3. A second internship will focus on process batch records. Review the‘user friendliness’ by design and seek opportunities to minimize calculation processing time due to integration with other systems or by strategic discussion on needs and nice to haves.
2. The focus of another internship is on boosting the use of data tools in our department and for the site. How could we benefit most of for example Power BI, and how could we make the tool accessible to all, that we build on each other knowledge and best practices and enable a self-service model.
During the interview process, we will discuss in more detail the projects available at that time.
where will you work
Johnson&Johnson Innovative Medicine has a leading position in the world of biotechnology. We develop, produce and sell medicines and vaccines that are used worldwide in the fight against cardiovascular, vascular and infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases
such as Crohn”s disease and rheumatoid arthritis.
Ben je geïnteresseerd? Voldoe je aan het profiel en denk jij deze stageplek met veel enthousiasme te kunnen vervullen? Dan nodigen we je graag uit te reageren! Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.