Due to a large portfolio of products across many suppliers being delivered and a wide range of acceptable OTIF window– we suspect there are large differences between the plan and actual deliveries. We would like to structurally start measuring this performance, identify areas for improvement, starting with our own internal process. Your objective would be to measure the current state and the fluctuations in thedeliveries week over week, create a pro-active measurement system in order to address any peak weeks well in advance, identify internal and external actions we can take to improve overall reliability of the incoming goods forecast.
what we offer
- €650 gross per month (based on 40 hours)
- Hybrid working from Leiden, Schiphol and home
- Learn and grow your potential
- Develop your skills, knowledge and experience
who are you
- You are following a MSc study at a university in the Netherlands (preferably in the field of Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration)
- You are available from 1 February 2024
- You are available for at least 6 months
- You are fluent in English
- You are willing to work from Leiden and sometimes be present the warehouse at Schiphol
- You have great communication skills, you are eager to learn and not afraid to ask questions.
what will you do
You will gather data and map the gaps between incoming goods forecast and actual deliveries and identify actions for improvement, including measurement and proactive management. You need to improve reliability of incoming goods forecast and provide visibility to our warehouse team on workload and ensure its feasibility in practice.
where will you work
Johnson&Johnson is the world’s largest healthcare company with an annual turnover above $80 billion. More than half of this turnover is generated by the pharmaceutical business of J&J, united under the brand name Janssen. Janssen Biologics in Leiden is a production facility for a wide array of (pre-)clinical and commercial biotherapeutics; e.g. monoclonal antibodies and proteins as well as vaccines. In order to enable manufacturing of our products, MRP team orders 1000+ raw materials on a continuous basis for delivery in our central warehouse at Schiphol- Rijk. Our dynamic team consists of 8 people with a variety of backgrounds and different portfolios. You will work in a GMP environment.
Kun jij je helemaal vinden in deze vacature? Solliciteer dan snel!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.