You want to develop, challenge yourself and work as a business developer?
Then this is your chance to start or further develop a wonderful sales career within a leading organization. Your office in Sittard has a professional and informal working atmosphere.
For a dynamic and energetic organization in Sittard we are looking for a Fulltime Key Accountmanager native/near native German speaker.
what we offer
- Salary between€3.000 en €4.000 bruto per month
- Office in Sittard (The Netherlands)
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Working in an international environment
- Space for personal development
who are you
You have HBO thinking and working level. You have strong analytical skills and are stress resistant. You see and take advantage of commercial opportunities. You ask the right questions to find out what they need and you respond seamlessly to this. You are proactive: you have guts, you recognize opportunities and translate them into solutions. You like to achieve results and always keep agreements with the customer. Because you work closely with your customers from Germany, it is important to speak good English and German.
- You speak native or near native German and very good English
- You have a commercial background or fitting education level
- You have 5 years of experience in a commercial b2b role or 2 years in Keyaccount
- You are a go getter, you want to close deals
- You are sales and result driven
what will you do
As an Keyaccount Manager you are responsible for the German market. You ensure that your customers are satisfied both internally and externally. Your mission is to develop, manage, and monitor business for our Innovation and key account customer solutions.
You are analytical and you prepare forecasts. You switch quickly with your colleagues from different departments to coordinate processes. You like to work efficiently and quickly master a process to suit your key accounts.
- Analyze customer needs (quality audit)-Prospect for new end-user customers in terms of feasibility and profitability and on the identified product ranges.
- Retain existing customers on national territory.
- Negotiate with customers.
- Monitor and coordinate operations (audit/commercial offer/business transformation)
- Coordinate technical and price studies.
where will you work
A permanent job within an energetic and dynamic organization specialized in hand tools. At the office in Sittard you’ll be working surrounded by 13 colleagues. Overall the company has around 150 employees. This company is all about innovation and software in the automotive branche. The exist for over 100 years already. Want to be part of this people-centerd company? Click the link below!
- Room for development and growth opportunities
- Working 38 hours a week
- Salary is negotiable based on experience
- Be part of a dynamic organisation
- Work in sales and technical products
Ben jij de commercieel medewerker binnendienst die we zoeken? Solliciteer dan direct!
Heb je vragen of wil je meer info? Neem dan contact op met Evelien de Bock via email@example.com of 06 51 91 90 59
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.