Are you interested in becoming part of an international organization? Do you have experience in handling Risk analyzing? If so, keep reading because we’re looking for you!
what we offer
- Salary based on qualifications and experience;
- Direct employment contract with the client;
- Arnhem, easily accessible by public tranportation;
- international work enviroment;
- Full-time position, 38 hours per week;
- Travels to Portugal.
who are you
- Degree or master’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related areas
- Fluent English
- Experience in process mapping and review – internal controls specially in accounting/financial/TaxCompliance
- Tax and Transfer Pricing knowledge Advanced Excel, and SAP System Knowledge
- Good communication (verbal and written)
- Available to work at Arnhem, The Netherlands, for 38h weekly.
- Available to travel to Portugal to audit the Factory plant when it is needed.
what will you do
– Implement adherence procedures and controls, and assure that they are properly operated and
– Rollout the Risk&Internal Controls policy, methodologies, processes and disseminate the
Governance, Risk&Compliance (GRC) among the business areas.
– Plan and conduct risk assessments to identify, evaluate and classify risks and/or events that may
directly or indirectly impact the company’s strategic and operational objectives.
– Conduct the implementation of internal controls seeking to integrate the organizational
objectives, with planned risks responses.
– Use mechanisms to monitor both risks, controls and report the progress to the HQ Risk&Int.
– Control and TMC Board on a pre-defined reporting schedule.
– Become a business advisor to local staff by supporting the areas on how implement GRC
directives and support with internal audit action/remediation plans.
– Connect with external auditors when needed.
– Review of policies and procedures give insights and solutions to improve business processes.
– Perform a Governance secretary role by assuring the implementation and maintenance of the
meetings evidence and keep cadence of key meetings as well as audit trail of ad hoc decision
making in a central repository.
where will you work
You will work for a leading Brazilian multinational specializing in the development and production of high-quality structural components made of cast iron. The company provides engineering solutions used in various sectors, including transportation, infrastructure, agribusiness, and energy generation. These solutions contribute to improving the quality of life by providing access to healthcare, basic sanitation, clean water, food production, distribution, and global trade.
Production facilities are concentrated in Brazilian cities such as Betim, Joinville, and Mauá, as well as internationally in Aveiro (Portugal), Saltillo, and Ramos Arizpe (Mexico). Additionally, the company has commercial offices in Brazil, Germany, Italy, the United States, and the Netherlands.
- an international employer with ample career growth opportunities;
- flexibility to work from home on select days;
- holiday allowance (8%).
Can you envision yourself working as a Risk analyst? If so, apply now! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’re here to assist you.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.