We are looking for an intern with a study in Supply Chain for our partner Johnson&Johnson MedTech.
The internship will take 6 months.
what we offer
- Ontwikkel je vaardigheden, kennis en ervaring
- Amersfoort – The Netherlands
- € 650 gross per month (based on full-time)
- Learn and develop your potential
who are you
Do you have passion and talent for supply chain management and planning and do you want to be part of this team for six months?
- You are a Bachelor or Master student in Supply Chain management studies, or any relevant studies
- You have knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel, knowledge of ERP systems is a plus
- Fluent in English; both oral and written
- Ability to work, communicate and collaborate in global-cross functional teams
- Excellent analytical skills, logical approach with ability to interpret data
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team is essential.
what will you do
Provide support to the Plan&Assets team across several processes:
- Support the S&OP (Sales&Operations Planning) Lead
- Perform forecast analyses of several business units
- Prepare presentation for S&OP meeting
- Participate in various projects with other members of the planning group with a focus on Continuous Improvement
- Perform root cause analysis of forecast accuracy metrics
where will you work
Support the Plan&Assets team in the execution of activities related to the forecasting of instruments and implants. Be an integral part of a team which optimizes the flow of materials, while considering inventory targets and scrap avoidance.
The role will provide exposure to the EMEA supply chain organization, to gain a holistic view of end to end planning in Johnson&Johnson MedTech. Furthermore you are based in Amersfoort where the Dutch sales organization sits, giving you a good view how the supply chain function interacts with the local business environment.
Are you interested in the internship? Please apply by the button!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.