Are you looking for a new challenge as a Lab Technician within the pharmaceutical sector? Would you like to work for a unique employer? Continue reading here!
what we offer
- A starting salary of€ 2912,00
- A full time job for 40 hours a week
- Work at the Science Park in Leiden
- Work in an international team
- A full time job for a longer time
- Full coverage for public transport
who are you
Do you recognize yourself in the following aspects
- You have a completed MBO or Bachelor education within Biology, Chemistry, Life science or compatible.
- Experience with GLP or GMP is beneficial
- It is important that you speak, write, read and understand English
- A flexible and organized work attitude is seen as beneficial
- You are proactive and are able to work in a team as well as individual.
what will you do
Within the Advanced Therapies team you will preform routine testing for quality control purposes. The Analyses and techniques you will preform within this position are: Elisa, PCR, Cell Culture, HPLC, PH and Appearance. Next to this you will:
- Provide support to the laboratory by performing operational tasks such as equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Prepare samples and reagents and Provide the needed documentation.
- Generate results, analyze data, and review data generated by peers
- Learn about and adheres to safety&compliance best practices
- Deliver on test activities in line with the schedule and lab priorities with a good record of right the first-time testing
where will you work
Janssen Biologics is part of Johnson&Johnson. The One Lab laboratories of the Janssen Supply Chain is responsible for the Release and Stability testing of drug substance and drug product. The lab is also responsible for testing and release of raw materials and testing of in process samples which are taken during the production process (fermentation and purification departments). Other relevant information regarding this vacancy:
- On top of your salary you will receive 5.5% ADV allowance
- Free online training by GoodHabitz
- To apply for this job it is important to have a European passport or a valid work permit for working in the Netherlands
Does this vacancy suit your interest? Apply as soon as possible!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.