Would you like to develop yourself at one of the largest organizations committed to meaningful innovation in global health? This is your chance! Interested in automation tools and new tech and wanting to discover a GMP environment? Perfect! You will start in January or February of 2024 for at least 6 months and we ask that you are available for 40 hours per week. The current process between the warehouse and planning teams is very manual and requires a lot of manual manipulation to the data set. It is therefore difficult to interpret by different levels within the organization, which delays decision making. During this internship it will be your role to support a part of a portfolio and to take care of the daily planning of this project.
what we offer
- € 650 gross per month (based on 40 hours)
- Hybrid working: From home, Leiden and Schiphol
- Learn and grow your potential
- Develop your skills, knowledge and experience
who are you
We are looking for a bright MSc intern who is organized and a great communicator. We’re a dynamic team, and we want someone who’s up for new challenges. Within our team transparency is key. As an intern we ask that you are open and honest; we believe that this creates a better workplace. Share your thoughts and ideas. We want your input! It’s okay to make mistakes—just be ready to find solutions.
- You are following a MSc study at a university in the Netherlands (preferably in the field of Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration)
- You are available from 1 February 2024
- You are available for at least 6 months
- You are fluent in English
- You are willing to work from Leiden and sometimes be present the warehouse at Schiphol
- You have great communication skills, you are eager to learn and not afraid to ask questions
what will you do
Current process is very manual and requires a lot of manual manipulation to the data set. It is difficult to interpret by different levels in the organization, which delays decision making. During your internship you will:
- Review the current state and improvements requirements already captured by the team; Action those relevant for MRP team;
- Review and implement options for automation to current process and tools;
- Benchmark the process across sites and suggest new possible tool to capture the improved block stock review process;
where will you work
Johnson&Johnson is the world’s largest healthcare company with an annual turnover above $80 billion. More than half of this turnover is generated by the pharmaceutical business of J&J, united under the brand name Janssen. Janssen Biologics in Leiden is a production facility for a wide array of (pre-)clinical and commercial biotherapeutics; e.g. monoclonal antibodies and proteins as well as vaccines. In order to enable manufacturing of our products, MRP team orders 1000+ raw materials on a continuous basis for delivery in our central warehouse at Schiphol- Rijk. Those items can be used in manufacturing until their expiry, after which they are put on status‘blocked’, pending destruction. Management of this inventory in that status is quite manual and requires a lot of manual input from planning and warehouse departments. Our dynamic team consists of 8 people with a variety of backgrounds and different portfolios. You will work in a GMP environment.
Are you the candidate we are looking for? You can respond directly by applying via the button below. Do you want more information, or do you have questions about this internship? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.